Welcome, Guest ( Login )

Merlot

     
  • 1

click for details

Four Sisters Merlot 2017

Central Victoria. Deep purple in colour. Rich garnet in colour this wine displays delicate fruit aromas of dark berries and stewed plums. The palate exhibits varietal brambly Merlot characters combined with a subtle hint of sweet cocoa. French oak adds an extra savory spice dimension and fine tannins to the wine...

 

$14.50
click for details

Four Sisters Merlot 2017

$14.50
Code: 2840
Central Victoria. Deep purple in colour. Rich garnet in colour this wine displays delicate fruit aromas of dark berries and stewed plums. The palate exhibits varietal brambly Merlot characters combined with a subtle hint of sweet cocoa. French oak adds an extra savory spice dimension and fine tannins to the wine...

 

click for details

Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard The Revivalist Merlot 2015

McLaren Vale, South Australia. It’s a substantial red wine by any measure. Bold berried fruit, bold coffeed oak, bold tannin. It feels integrated, supple and creamy – elegant even – but there’s no missing the weight of flavour, and texture. This isn’t your average Australian merlot. It’s good now but there’s a lot in the tank for the future...
$74.99
click for details

Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard The Revivalist Merlot 2015

$74.99
Code: 6739
McLaren Vale, South Australia. It’s a substantial red wine by any measure. Bold berried fruit, bold coffeed oak, bold tannin. It feels integrated, supple and creamy – elegant even – but there’s no missing the weight of flavour, and texture. This isn’t your average Australian merlot. It’s good now but there’s a lot in the tank for the future...
click for details

Nocton Estate Merlot 2016

Coal River Valley, Tasmania. With the first vines planted in 1973, the Coal River Valley in Southern Tasmania has become firmly established among Australia’s most prestigious cool climate wine regions and Nocton, as one of the most significant...
$26.99
click for details

Nocton Estate Merlot 2016

$26.99
Code: 6279
Coal River Valley, Tasmania. With the first vines planted in 1973, the Coal River Valley in Southern Tasmania has become firmly established among Australia’s most prestigious cool climate wine regions and Nocton, as one of the most significant...
click for details

Penny's Hill 'Malpas Road' Merlot 2016

McLaren Vale, South Australia. Ripe cherry red, paling at the edges. Spicy on the nose...
$24.50
click for details

Penny's Hill 'Malpas Road' Merlot 2016

$24.50
Code: 2457
McLaren Vale, South Australia. Ripe cherry red, paling at the edges. Spicy on the nose...
click for details

Pertaringa 'Stage Left' Merlot 2016

McLaren Vale, South Australia. The Stage Left Merlot is a medium body style with 55% of the fruit originating from our McLaren Vale vineyard - slightly softer, plummy and rounded - while the other 45% originate from Geoff Hardy's K1 vineyard in the Adelaide Hills to retain higher natural acidity and to add complexity, texture and finesse to the wine...

 

$22.50
click for details

Pertaringa 'Stage Left' Merlot 2016

$22.50
Code: 2213
McLaren Vale, South Australia. The Stage Left Merlot is a medium body style with 55% of the fruit originating from our McLaren Vale vineyard - slightly softer, plummy and rounded - while the other 45% originate from Geoff Hardy's K1 vineyard in the Adelaide Hills to retain higher natural acidity and to add complexity, texture and finesse to the wine...

 

click for details

Printhie MR Merlot 2017

Orange, NSW. Unlike a lot of merlots, there is good aromatic intensity in a wine with plenty of character. Ripe fruit shows red berries, cassis, a hint of floral, almost turkish delight & subtle cedar from oak maturation. A firm structure with fine tannins carry the flavours through to the finish. The balance is spot-on allowing for immediate enjoyment. Distinctly varietal...
$20.95
click for details

Printhie MR Merlot 2017

$20.95
Code: 5988
Orange, NSW. Unlike a lot of merlots, there is good aromatic intensity in a wine with plenty of character. Ripe fruit shows red berries, cassis, a hint of floral, almost turkish delight & subtle cedar from oak maturation. A firm structure with fine tannins carry the flavours through to the finish. The balance is spot-on allowing for immediate enjoyment. Distinctly varietal...
     
  • 1

0 Item(s)
$0.00